Guidelines for a successful meeting: We want to keep the meeting moving forward and to keep everyone interested and engaged.
1. Let’s keep our comments shorter when many people want to speak. It’s courteous and you will hold people’s attention better.
2. After you’ve asked a question, give others an opportunity to ask a question before you ask another.
3. Let’s not talk over each other.
4. Let’s keep side conversations to a minimum.
5. If there’s a lot of discussion, we’ll raise hands to be called on to speak.
6. Members will vote by raising their voting card.
6:30-6:40p (10) 1. Call to Order/ Welcome/Introductions
6:40-6:45p (05) 2. Approve minutes from March 6th General Membership Meeting
6:45-6:50p (05) 3. Treasurer’s Report
6:50-7:05p (15) 4. Guest Speaker: Barbara McArthur, VP, Brentwood NA, and student of CodeNext, will speak on CodeNext v.3.
7:05-7:50p (45) 5. NSC Neighborhood Plan update (Goes before PC for 2nd time June 12. NOTE: Feedback needed to Small Area Plans Committee on Compatibility Standards for CodeNext v3)
7:50-7:55p (05) 6. Committee reports:
7:55-8:15p (20) 7. New Business and Announcements:
(1. Trash truck/dumpster noise-request for help from Tony Kelly; 2. UHaul issue- helping Guy Griffiths)
8:15p 8. Adjourn (Next GMM scheduled for September 1st, however, may need to call a special meeting prior to that to discuss our neighborhood plan.)