|These are extraordinary times and public health is paramount. In response to the increasing concerns and fluidity of COVID-19 situation, the City of Austin has decided to postpone meetings and action related to the Land Development Code Revision, including the meetings scheduled for:
We are continuing to discuss options for how to move the Land Development Code Revision process forward. We appreciate your patience as we work through adapting City operations.
What You Can Do
Please share information with your family, your neighbors, constituents, and other groups you are involved with that we need the public to remain calm, to be responsible, and to prepare appropriately. Social distancing does not mean isolation. But, it does mean that we have to exercise appropriate judgment based on our own personal situations. Please share and encourage others to:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue to cover it, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We can all play a part in keeping each other—our loved ones, friends, and communities—healthy and safe.
For the most up to date information on COVID-19, please visit AustinTexas.gov/COVID19. For the latest information on the Land Development Code Revision process, please visit AustinTexas.gov/LDC.