Hello renters, homeowners, and business owners in North Shoal Creek. Our Neighborhood Plan Contact Team will have our next meeting on Thursday, February 11th at 6:30 PM. The meeting will be online, and the proposed agenda is shown below.
By the end of this meeting, we should all be acquainted with how to access Trello to see information about the Contact Team, have a plan of action for revising our bylaws, and a prioritized list of plan actions that we can begin working on. If there are other topics you’d like to discuss or any concerns you have about the proposed topics, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Agenda for Thursday, February 11th, 6:30-8 pm
- Prior Business (10 minutes)
– Call to order
– Acknowledgement of new members
– Approval of Minutes
- Items Needing Action (20 minutes)
– Zoning cases under consideration
– Bylaws Committee – Identify lead and discuss plan of action
- Implementation Updates (15 minutes)
– What progress have we made?
– What are next steps?
– What’s standing in our way?
- Review and finalize prioritization of Plan Actions (45 minutes)
- Review Action Items for next meeting (10 minutes)
The Neighborhood Plan Contact Team meets quarterly on the second Thursday in February, May, August, and November. Currently, due to Covid-19 restrictions, meetings are online. All meetings are open to the public. For more information, please email nsccontactteam [at] gmail [dot] com. Renters, homeowners, and business owners in the North Shoal Creek planning area are welcome to attend, so please join us if you’re able.