The following information has been received from Capital Metro:
Capital Metro will host a series of public outreach meetings beginning September 25th to introduce Austin to what would be the most significant transformation of its bus network in the agency’s 32-year history. The proposed changes, if approved by the board of directors November 15, would go into effect in June 2018.
The transit agency began preparation for this change in October 2015, when planners initiated work on the Connections 2025 … Read More
The North Shoal Creek Neighborhood Association will meet:
TUESDAY, SEP 5, 6:30-8:00 PM, PILLOW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LIBRARY
Election of Nominating Committee
Community Garden and Garden Committee
North Shoal Creek Neighborhood Plan
CodeNEXT … Read More
The City Planning and Zoning Department (PAZ) released the Draft Quality of Life Element (QLE) on June 16, with a deadline of 10 days for comments. Due to the insufficient time for review of the element, plus numerous incorrect and/or objectionable items contained in the draft it was decided that NSCNA should request additional time and submit a revised QLE.
Representatives of NSCNA met with officials from PAZ, other City staff and Council Member Leslie Pool’s staff on July 12 … Read More
The North Shoal Creek Neighborhood Association will hold a General Membership meeting on Tuesday, June 6, 2017, 6:30 PM to 8 PM, at Pillow Elementary School Library, 3025 Crosscreek Drive. Activities at the meeting will include:
- Proposed changes to Steck Ave striping (Representatives from the City Transportation Department will be there to discuss the changes)
- Rezoning of property along 8600-8700 MOPAC
- Neighborhood Plan
- Neighborhood Partnering Program
- Community Garden
… Read More
WE NEED YOUR HELP DIGGING IT!
Our next workday is Saturday, May 20th
9:00 AM to Noon
The plan is to start a compost pile and begin putting in a drip irrigation system. Of course, we’ll also do some digging.
PLEASE COME HELP!
To volunteer, just email Sarah Brandon at gardenchair [at] nscna [dot] org and tell her you’ll be there.
Want some more information?
Check out our new Community Garden webpage: www.nscna.org/garden/… Read More
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
TUESDAY, MAY 2nd 6:30-8:00 PM
IN THE PILLOW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LIBRARY
- Project Connect presentation to include discussion of Cap Metro’s Connections 2025 Plan
- Discussion and Vote on Rezoning Request for 8701 N. MoPac and Restrictive Covenant Removal
- Discussion of Buffered Bike Lanes on Steck
- Updates on our Neighborhood Planning Process, our Neighborhood Partnering Process, and our Neighborhood Garden
- Info on Likely Effects on North Shoal Creek of Recent City Council Approval of Strategic Housing
… Read More
Use this link to view the map:
To see how your home will be zoned under Code Next, just type in your address.… Read More