The North Shoal Creek Neighborhood Association is gearing up to finish our community garden by October 2017 and we need your help!
- Donate your time and labor. Our workdays are the third Saturday and fourth Sunday of each month, our calendar can be found here: http://www.nscna.org/ourcalendar.
- Make an in-kind donation of gardening/landscaping supplies.
- Donate money via the Sustainable Food Center. You can:
- Donate online by visiting the online donation form and specify our garden name, “North Shoal Creek Community Garden”
- Make a check out to the Sustainable Food Center and specify in the memo line our garden’s name, “North Shoal Creek Community Garden”
For more information and to volunteer, email Sarah Brandon at gardenchair [at] nscna [dot] org.