We wanted to take a moment to thank the businesses that chose to advertise in the December/January 2011 issue of the North Shoal Creek Neighborhood News. Please support our advertisers whenever possible.
Businesses in the following list that have an asterisk (*) next to their names offer a discount or coupon in their newsletter ad.
- Appliance Associates — Family owned and operated appliance store in the Crestview area
- Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union — Credit union located near the corner of Rockwood and Burnet
- Peggy Little — Real-estate agent who often sells homes in our neighborhood
- *Yogagroove — Located in Grapevine Market Shopping Center; holds classes in Bikram Yoga
- Satay — Thai/South Asian restaurant located in North Shoal Creek since 1987
- *Gym One — Neighborhood gym in the same shopping center as Satay
- Jennifer Mehis –Real-estate agent who lives in North Shoal Creek
- td designs — North Shoal Creek area company offers remodels, custom homes and residential framing design by Tony Davis
- George Johnson — State Farm Insurance Agent with an office on Burnet Road
- Crestview Minimax — Grocery store adjacent to North Shoal Creek that’s been around since 1953
- Heartsong Music — Neighborhood music studio offering Music Together® classes for children 0-5 and their parents/caregivers
- *Avon/Noelle Almrud — An Avon Independent Representative in the neighborhood
We’d also like to thank Republic Print and Mail, the neighborhood business that has worked with us closely and helpfully to provide printing services for the newsletter this year.