The North Shoal Creek Neighborhood Plan Contact Team’s third quarterly meeting of 2019 is Thursday, August 8, from 6:30 to 7:55 p.m. in the First Texas Honda Conference Room*. Here is the agenda for the meeting:
1. 6:30 — Call to order; quorum check; acknowledgement of voting members (5 min.)
2. 6:35 — Approval of May meeting minutes (5 min.)
3. 6:40 — Updates/Announcements (20 min.)
a. 7951 Shoal Creek Blvd. Project Name: Shoal Creek Medical (Site plan application SP-2019-0148C) Demolish existing building and construct new 60’ building. Currently zoned GR so no zoning change is needed
b. 8526 Burnet: M-6 Multifamily; old site plan withdrawn, new site plan expected to be filed
c. 8140 Burnet: Austin Infinity gas tank install approved by Fire Marshal
d. 8703 N. MoPac: Possible rezoning of this property (Egon Asphalt) from LI (Light Industrial) to Office or Commercial
4. 7:00 — New Business
a. 8140 Burnet: Austin Infinity parking garage extension; will be subject to compatibility standards; will take impervious cover from 82.7% to 87.9%; will require a drainage analysis
b. Revised Land Development Code Timeline
c. Planning Commission proposes code amendment to increase allowable height from 60’ to 85’ within transit-oriented developments, vertical mixed-use sites adjacent to activity centers or along Austin Strategic Mobility Plan’s Transportation Priority Network.
d. Harvard Study (https://www.jchs.harvard.edu/state-nations-housing-2019): Loss of affordable housing units in Austin
5. 7:45 – Other business (10 min.)
6. 7:55– Adjournment
* (Please enter the dealership via the Steck entrance and park in the visitors’ parking lot to your left, nearest the big United States flag. If you enter through the main entrance, the conference room is down the corridor to your left. If you enter through the door on the west side of the building, the conference room is down the corridor, just before you reach the show room.)
All Contact Team meetings are open to the public.
To be a member of the North Shoal Creek NPCT, you must also fall into one or more of the following categories:
. Property owner
. Residential renter
. Business owner
. Neighborhood organization member owning or renting property within the neighborhood plan area.
To be a voting member, you must be over 18 years of age; meet the membership requirement listed above; and have attended one prior meeting of the North Shoal Creek Neighborhood Plan Contact Team in the last 12 months.
For more information on the NSCNPCT, please email nsccontactteam [at] gmail [dot] com