- HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE! Don’t forget trash collection will be on Friday Nov. 25by Media Committee
City of Austin Offices, Facilities Closed For Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, Nov. 24-25.
Trash, Recycling and Composting Schedules will “slide” forward one day on Thanksgiving. You will be affected if your regular collection day is Thursday or Friday. Thursday and Friday collections will be picked up on Friday and Saturday. Check your personalized curbside services calendar and set up reminders for all your collections on the Austin Recycles mobile app or online. The Recycle and Reuse Drop-off Center will be closed Thursday, Nov. 24, but remains open by appointment only on Friday and Saturday.
- November Neighborhood Newsletterby Media Committee
- Fall Neighborhood Wide Garage Sale — Sat Nov 12 — Map onlineby Josh Conrad
Just a reminder that its not too late to list your items and sales for the NSCNA neighborhood-wide garage sale this Saturday Nov 12. We will be updating the online map before and during the event if anyone has any last minute items or sales to add. We will also be posting the map to Craigslist and putting out street signs before the event.
Map of Nov 12 sales in North Shoal Creek
Residents: Go to https://www.nscna.org/nscna-garage-sale-sign-up/ to sign up and add your address to the listing. If you have any questions or comments email email@example.com .
- NORTH SHOAL CREEK NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETINGby Media Committee
Tuesday, Nov. 1, 6:30-8:00 pm in the Pillow Elementary School cafeteria*
All NSCNA meetings are open to the public. You do not need to be a member to come and participate.
- *Please note: The Nov. 1 meeting will be held in Pillow’s Cafeteria, not the Library!
- Fall Neighborhood Wide Garage Sale Planned for Saturday, November 12by Media Committee
We need participants to take part in a fall North Shoal Creek neighborhood-wide garage sale to be held Saturday, November 12 from 8am to 3pm. We’ll post an online map of all participating addresses to online garage sale listings. Go to https://www.nscna.org/nscna-garage-sale-sign-up/ to sign up and add your address to the listing. If you have any questions or comments email firstname.lastname@example.org .