- CITY SCHEDULES VIRTUAL MEETING TO DISCUSS PROPOSED NEW DEVELOPMENT ON SHOAL CREEK BOULEVARD; PLEASE ATTEND Tuesday, October 4, 6:00-7:30 pmby Media Committee
- STECK/ROCKWOOD TO BE REPAVED NOW THAT WATERLINE REPLACEMENT IS COMPLETEby Media Committee
Steve Fuquay of Joe Bland Construction (the company that replaced the wastewater line at Steck and Rockwood) says that the company will soon repave the inside west bound lane of Steck and the north bound lane of Rockwood. The company also has a contract with KVUE to restore the lot next to KVUE. However, because of a recent revision to the project, the company still needs to bore under Steck from the north side of the creek to the south side. All work should be completed by the end of October. Steve also says thank you to all the residents in the neighborhood: “they have been extremely patient and helpful.”
- NSCNA General Membership Meetingby Media Committee
The North Shoal Creek Neighborhood Association’s General Membership Meeting is Tuesday, Sept. 6, 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the Pillow Elementary School Library.
All NSCNA meetings are open to the public. You do not need to be a member to come and participate.
If you paid your $15/household dues for 2021, you are automatically a 2022 member. If you aren’t a member, you can join via cash or check at the meeting. Or, you can join online at any time via PayPal at www.nscna.org/join; online payments are $16/household which includes a $1.25 PayPal processing fee.
We hope to see you there!
Posted by: NSCNA Media Committee
- September Newsletter Now Availableby Media Committee
- Please Help Pillow Welcome Pillow’s Students Back to Class this Fall!by Media Committee
School starts on August 15, and Pillow Elementary School’s principal (Dinorah De La Torre-Salazar) needs help welcoming Pillow students back. She has posted an Amazon wish list at this link: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1DHXWVFRAA51N
Please buy some items to help Pillow staff welcome their kiddos back!